Feather 32u4 RFM69 - Cannot Flash

Please tell us which board you are using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
ril3y

Feather 32u4 RFM69 - Cannot Flash

Post by ril3y »

I have recently purchased this board. The issue I am having is the only thing that shows up when I plug the board into my Win11 computer is a ATm32U4DFU device (which is unable to find the drivers for). I was able to find appropriate drivers for it (digitally signed by atmel). However, no COM port ever shows up. I have tried the instructions here:
https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-fea ... aq-2704880

However, the port never comes up.

Note: When double-clicking the reset button while uploading, the red led never comes alive. All the reset button does is actually resets the board (it disappears from device manager).

I have tried connecting this board to linux as well and in the dmesg output I get a similar board (ATM32U4). No COM ports. I have not used this CPU before so I am not sure if its like the older amtel devices where you need to flash a bootloader on it?

Lastly,
I have tried other cables (not that it was needed since we are seeing a connection in device manager)
Any ideas?

Thanks!

adafruit_support_carter

Re: Feather 32u4 RFM69 - Cannot Flash

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

Let's just replace that one. Reply back to your email with [email protected] and link them again to this thread. They can send you a replacement Feather 32u4 RFM69.

ril3y

Re: Feather 32u4 RFM69 - Cannot Flash

Post by ril3y »

thanks. done.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Feather - Adafruit's lightweight platform”