Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Learning more about how cool this stuff is!!!
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Learning more about how cool this stuff is!!!

by EricSCook on Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:59 pm

SO, it's a long way from copying HTML back in the 90's and changing to make your own stuff until you knew it all just like you were drawing it with a pencil. Please forgive me at this point, I don't even know what the pencil is so I'll try to respect your valuable time and be breviloquent, however I had a question about this:

Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board + 2x2W Amp - WAV/OGG Trigger -16MB

Could I use this doohickey to make hot rod sounds for my son's RC cars to be controlled on his transmitter along with normal car functions? This product is out there, but even the most expensive ones just aren't that cool.

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask two questions, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I'd also like to know where to start making cool LED light shows on my daughters wireless speakers I build from scratch, I've seen some neat ones, and I think I can handle the code-y parts, I just don't know what those controllers are called to look them up and not take your time.

Any help would be pretty Dope!!! Much love!!! ✌️

e.

EricSCook

Re: Learning more about how cool this stuff is!!!

by franklin97355 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:36 pm

This ( https://learn.adafruit.com/ ) may give you a start with your projects. If you get stuck ask a specific question on the forums.

franklin97355

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.