LED Vibration Sensor Target HELP!

Play with it! Please tell us which board you're using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
pinon010

LED Vibration Sensor Target HELP!

Post by pinon010 »

Hi all,

I am very much a newbie but would love to create a inflatable target that contains some sort of LED system that when the target gets hit. It would change color. Effectively giving me instantaneous feedback by letting me know the target has been triggered. My best solution I've found thus far is some sort of vibration sensor/LED system that would run on a lithium battery. Any help would be very much appreciated. I've looked at a few tutorials on here that I think might work but guidance would be very much helpful as I have no clue what parts I would need to test this and begin experimenting.

Recap. : Looking to create module that can be turned on and off, runs on a lithium battery, contains LED lights that light up when device is powered on and when the target is hit - it changes to a different color or animation. Possibly also adding some sort of sound/speaker letting me know the target has been triggered.

Thanks in advance

adafruit_support_bill

Re: LED Vibration Sensor Target HELP!

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Circuit Playground Classic, Circuit Playground Express, Circuit Playground Bluefruit”