3989 3V meter

Play with it! Please tell us which board you're using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Catdoctor

3989 3V meter

Post by Catdoctor »

Developing a circuit to track and find RFI and transmitters. Would like to use the 3989 3V volt meter. It seems to be the right size and voltage for the circuit. The only problem is there is not enough design information. To construct the project in CAD, all dimensions are needed. The mounting hole for the meter to go through, the hole and hole locations for the two mounting bolts and the outside dimensions of the meter face and the depth dimensions so the meter can be put in a 3D box design. If you will supply me the dimensions, I will create the meter in 3D cad and send you the CAD file for others who might wish to have it. If you have other things that need to be put into 3D CAD you can contact me.

adafruit_support_mike

Re: 3989 3V meter

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

We don't make that display, and don't have any design documents for it.

Catdoctor

Post by Catdoctor »

So? Not interested in product support very much huh? Every one else has data sheets on products they sell - that they don't make. I know, because I have data sheets from my suppliers for all the products on this project except - wait for it - your meter. None of the suppliers make the products but they still supply the data sheets. Maybe you should consider doing that in the very near future. You never know, you might sell more products with good support.

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

I'd suggest you work with one of those companies for your future hardware needs.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Circuit Playground Classic, Circuit Playground Express, Circuit Playground Bluefruit”