Shipping date?

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
bradt

Shipping date?

Post by bradt »

Hi, not sure where to post this, but I was wondering if there is an estimate for when the rest of the Adaboxes will ship? Mine is still showing that it is preparing for shipment, and knowing approximately when that will be will really help me prepare my schedule for next week so I can arrange for someone to be around when the package arrives as I don't like leaving things on my stoop.

nickmomrik

Re: Shipping date?

Post by nickmomrik »

In the Ask an Engineer show last night it sounded like they might be getting out the final shipments today.

brimusw

Post by brimusw »

Nope mine also is still in "preparing to ship" state. I would also like an idea of when the rest of us can expect ours to ship out. I do not think it is too much to ask since some have already gotten theirs and we have heard nothing,

jobriencarelli

Post by jobriencarelli »

Hi there!

We're having some minor delays but boxes should finish shipping mid next week. There'll be more info Monday on the Adafruit blog :)

tdragovich

Post by tdragovich »

Looking for a ship date as well. Mine still states preparing. It should not take this long for a quarterly item to ship.

hyp3rMC

Post by hyp3rMC »

Mine still states preparing for shipment as well. I'm sure they are all working hard to get shipment out. I just hope that we will received our adabox004 before 4th of July. This box would be a perfect music maker project to build and use for a picnic or
a barbecue hangout before the fireworks. It would be really great to come home knowing a box of goodies is awaiting on our door steps.

TechNmoad

Post by TechNmoad »

Still no shipping information

hyp3rMC

Post by hyp3rMC »

I wonder how many subscribers are still waiting?..

jobriencarelli

Post by jobriencarelli »

The last batch just shipped out! please email [email protected] if there's still an issue :)

hyp3rMC

Post by hyp3rMC »

Thank you very much for the update. I just got the tracking#. Yeeeha! :-)

bradt

Post by bradt »

Well, I'm glad they got shipped. I really wish there was at least a notification system. When a package is being shipped a week and a half after the advertised date, customers awaiting shipments should not have to search for information and updates; they should be sent to the customer by the vendor automatically. A simple message saying like the following would have been great:

"Hey, we're so sorry but we are experiencing BANNED (supply shortage, unexpected volume of orders, pigeon attack, etc). As a result, your item did not meet the advertised shipping date. We apologize for any inconvenience, and will get your item shipped as soon as possible. You will be notified of any updates."

Hopefully this has been a learning experience, and the hurdles encountered this time will be better accounted for next time.

Anyway, sorry if I sound rude. I am just a bit frustrated by the delays and lack of communication.

jobriencarelli

Post by jobriencarelli »

We appreciate the feedback and are definitely taking this into account for future boxes. We're still ironing out some of the kinks now that we have so many subscribers - hopefully the contents of this box more than makes up for the wait :)

terry3409

Post by terry3409 »

Well I hope so

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “AdaBox! Show us what you made!”