Feather Mo Express Flash Drive Corrupted

CircuitPython on hardware including Adafruit's boards, and CircuitPython libraries using Blinka on host computers.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Robonerd

Feather Mo Express Flash Drive Corrupted

Post by Robonerd »

After months of other priorities, yesterday I got out my Feather Mo Express. The Circuitpython was out of date, brought it up to current release, ran Blinky and the light blinked. Today I wanted to use the Motor FeatherWing and realize the LIB bundle was out of date, attempted to load with latest only to get a message that I was out of space. My MacBook Pro shows ZERO out of 2.1 MB available and my MacBook Pro shows 304.3 MB out of 2.1 MB available, (interesting math), and if I click on the drive graphic it says I have a container inside of a container. I want to erase the drive and start over, but it comes out as MS Dos FAT12, which Mac doesn't support and I don't have a Linux machine at my current location.

Can I erase the space with MS Dos Fat and not do damage?

tannewt

Re: Feather Mo Express Flash Drive Corrupted

Post by tannewt »

Take a look here for the latest instructions: https://learn.adafruit.com/welcome-to-c ... ive-issues

I wish we could have 300MB free out of 2. :-)

Robonerd

Re: Feather Mo Express Flash Drive Corrupted

Post by Robonerd »

Thanks for the quick reply. In the future I will be more procedural about resetting and disconnecting the MO.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Adafruit CircuitPython”