Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Does Blutooth Work on CurcuitPython?
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Does Blutooth Work on CurcuitPython?

by Gregg28 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:56 pm

I am trying to do what I would think is a very basic task with an nrf52 Feather. I want to take a reading from a sensor and transmit it by Bluetooth to my phone. I have the sensor hooked up and the code written that reads and prints the data. I can not find a single CP example of how to send that data to my phone. I have seen Arduino examples. Can someone point me to an example project, if one exists?

Thanks,
Gregg

Gregg28

Re: Does Blutooth Work on CurcuitPython?

by dastels on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:46 pm

dastels

by tannewt on Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:55 am

What are you hoping to do with the data on your phone? We have a Bluefruit LE Connect app that can help you view it live: https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-cir ... le-connect It won't work over a long term though.

tannewt

by Gregg28 on Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:07 pm

I am hoping to do some math on the numbers and display them. Also write them to a file. I am currently running this on my tablet for testing purposes.

I did get the bluetooth to communicate. I actually have the sensors mostly worked out. I am currently learning 3D cad and 3D printing to make housings for the sensors.

Gregg28

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.