Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

BerryMed_Pulse_Oximeter
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

BerryMed_Pulse_Oximeter

by Ramavarapu on Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:00 pm

When I run the sample code from https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_Ci ... r/examples on my Raspberry Pi 4, I get the error message(s) below. AFAIK, I have followed all the pre-req steps. Any help/pointers to what I am doing wrong is much appreciated!

-RS

-----------------------------
Scanning...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/software/Adafruit_CircuitPython_BLE_BerryMed_Pulse_Oximeter/examples/ble_berrymed_pulse_oximeter_simpletest.py", line 32, in <module>
pulse_ox_connection = ble.connect(adv)
File "/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/adafruit_ble/__init__.py", line 279, in connect
connection = self._adapter.connect(advertisement.address, timeout=timeout)
File "/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/_bleio/adapter_.py", line 335, in connect
return self.await_bleak(self._connect_async(address, timeout=timeout))
File "/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/_bleio/adapter_.py", line 114, in await_bleak
return future.result(timeout)
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 432, in result
return self.__get_result()
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 384, in __get_result
raise self._exception
File "/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/_bleio/adapter_.py", line 344, in _connect_async
await client.connect(timeout=timeout)
File "/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bleak/backends/bluezdbus/client.py", line 175, in connect
await self.get_services()
File "/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bleak/backends/bluezdbus/client.py", line 317, in get_services
raise BleakError("Services discovery error")
bleak.exc.BleakError: Services discovery error
-----------------------------

Ramavarapu

Re: BerryMed_Pulse_Oximeter

by siddacious on Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:25 pm

I'll get this to someone who can help!

siddacious

Re: BerryMed_Pulse_Oximeter

by danhalbert on Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:39 pm

There have been some recent fixes to bleak and some of our libraries. Could you make sure that adafruit-blinka-bleio, adafruit-circiutpython-ble, adafruit-circuitpython-ble-berrymed-pulse-oximeter, and bleak are all up to date? Do `pip3 install --user --upgrade` for each one. Then do `pip3 list |grep ble` and paste the results here. Thanks.

danhalbert

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.