MagTag Calendar Bad Request

CircuitPython on hardware including Adafruit's boards, and CircuitPython libraries using Blinka on host computers.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
jammininmypjs

MagTag Calendar Bad Request

Post by jammininmypjs »

Hey, so I'm getting:
RuntimeError: ('Error:', {'error': {'code': 400, 'errors': [{'reason': 'badRequest', 'domain': 'global', 'message': 'Bad Request'}], 'message': 'Bad Request'}})

It was working before and I hadn't changed the request, calendar id, or any of the libraries. I did add a section to the code to handle "All Day" events, but that was also working and shouldn't affect this. I haven't regenerated any of my access tokens or anything either. I took out the calendar id as it's my email, but it is there on the MagTag.
Attachments
code.py
(8.02 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

jammininmypjs

Re: MagTag Calendar Bad Request

Post by jammininmypjs »

It started working again so who knows

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Electronics are like that. They actively work to frustrate humans as a method of dominance. ;)

dwetchells

Post by dwetchells »

jammininmypjs, I want to thank you for at least fixing the issue with all all day event crashing the program. I was figured it was something simple as a try/except but I am to new at circuitpython and hadn't really delved into the code. I hope this makes it to the finial learn guide.
thanks again

thinman.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Adafruit CircuitPython”