PyPortal Titano lost Board File

CircuitPython on hardware including Adafruit's boards, and CircuitPython libraries using Blinka on host computers.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
boydralp

PyPortal Titano lost Board File

Post by boydralp »

I got a PyPortal Titano and it tested OK. But when I download some other Example code, I think the Board library was deleted. Now the display shows a small screen with a noisy background and all the letters are upside down and backwards. How to I reload the Board library file?

adafruit_support_carter

Re: PyPortal Titano lost Board File

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

The board library is built into the CircuitPython firmware. If you need to update, or just reinstall, the firmware, you can get the UF2 here:
https://circuitpython.org/board/pyportal_titano/

But if you are seeing things on the display, it seems like the CircuitPython firmware is at least running, and so the board library is still there. It may be something else. What is your current code.py?

boydralp

Post by boydralp »

Thanks for the help. I reloaded the uf2 file and the screen is not working again. I may have downloaded the wrong uf2 prior.

I'm testing the localtime.py file so I can use it to develop an Astronomical Clock program with Sidereal & Universal Time. The localtime.py callls the adafruit_requests.mpy and it reports a json syntax errror at line 132 in that Library file. I checked the Web Site and it is reporting back in Json, so I may have to look into the adafruit_requests.py file to find the error and fix the Library.

adafruit_support_carter

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

Are you seeing the CIRCUITPY folder OK?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Adafruit CircuitPython”