lightsaber project feather M4 express

CircuitPython on hardware including Adafruit's boards, and CircuitPython libraries using Blinka on host computers.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Disciple1171

lightsaber project feather M4 express

Post by Disciple1171 »

Hello, I just started to program my feather M4 express with the lightsaber project. The issue that I'm having is that the code.py is not running. I updated the bootloader to 3.13.0. I also updated the the circuit python to the 6.3.0 bundle. What I'm getting is a long green flash then red followed by five red flashes and then six green flashes. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The board is recognized properly and it does go back and forth from featherboot to circuitpy just as the instructions say. I uploaded into the lib folder the adafruit_bus_device, the neopixel.mpy and the sounds library. I'm wondering if i have these files in the wrong location. the code.py is in the root. the other files are in the lib folder. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

tannewt

Re: lightsaber project feather M4 express

Post by tannewt »

Sounds like there is an error. To see more detail you'll need to connect to the serial output. See here for how to do it: https://learn.adafruit.com/welcome-to-c ... al-console

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Adafruit CircuitPython”