New, non-functional FunHouse board

CircuitPython on hardware including Adafruit's boards, and CircuitPython libraries using Blinka on host computers.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
nicholfd

New, non-functional FunHouse board

Post by nicholfd »

On November 26th, 2021, I purchased 2 x FunHouse boards on order 2721916-2979776755. One of the FunHouse boards is non-functional. The green LED next to the power switch illuminates, but that's it. Based on my experience with the working FunHouse board, I know my cable & computer connection are good - on the working FunHouse board the pre-installed demo runs, I get a serial device, I can change to DFU mode & the storage device appears, etc.

I've tried double-clicking the Reset button - no change.

I've tried entering DFU mode by holding the boot button & pressing reset - no change.

Neither of these make a storage device appear. Neither of these make a serial port appear.

If there's something else I should try, please let. me know. Otherwise I'd like a replacement Funhouse board, please.

Thanks,
Frank

adafruit_support_mike

Re: New, non-functional FunHouse board

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

It sounds like you've done a good comparison test, which makes my job easy.. thanks. ;-)

Send a note containing a link to this page and your order number to [email protected]. The folks there will get you a replacement.

nicholfd

Re: New, non-functional FunHouse board

Post by nicholfd »

Thanks for the quick reply & quick support!

Thanks,
Frank

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Adafruit CircuitPython”