Schematic Please!

Please tell us which board you are using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
kscharf

Schematic Please!

Post by kscharf »

I just saw the new Itsy M0 in your products section and quickly ordered one before the first batch could sell out. I see you don't yet have the schematic posted (no github entry for it either). I hope this info is available by the time I get the board in my hands, geeks don't program by Arduino or Python alone! I usually also consult the chip manual so I can do things at the register / bit level, so knowing which ports each pin goes to would be nice! I really wish you had added a crystal instead of using the chips internal R/C oscillator, I have visions of using this gizmo in an L/C meter and I would need an accurate time base for the counters to run as a frequency counter. Maybe (if you exposed the right pins to the outside world) I could add a crystal to the board.

adafruit_support_mike

Re: Schematic Please!

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

I don't know if the design has been frozen yet, but we'll publish the files when we can.

For the short term, the cloners will have to do at least a little work for themselves. ;-)

PJE

Post by PJE »

Is there a schematic for the Itsy Bitsy M0 available yet?

I only really need to know which port pins are connected to which headers so I can map the I/O optimally - SERCOM mainly.

Thanks.

PJE

danhalbert

Post by danhalbert »

The guide is under prep - sorry.

Here's the pin mapping from the CircuitPython code, which I think should give you the info you need: https://github.com/adafruit/circuitpyth ... _m0/pins.c

danhalbert

Post by danhalbert »

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Itsy Bitsy Boards”