Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Documentation for ItsyBitsy nRF52840 Express
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Documentation for ItsyBitsy nRF52840 Express

by marvin77 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:27 am

Hi,

This might be a real newbie question, forgive me if this has already been answered somewhere!

I'm having trouble to find a good documentation about the board specific circuitpython implementation (I'm using the latest stable 5.3.1). For example one guide (https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-its ... iting-code) suggests that "board.D13" would point to the internal LED, but the example provided does not seem to work. In fact the correct attribute seems to be "board.L" or "board.BLUE_LED", which does make sense, but I feel it is not very discoverable and might be confusing to people not comfortable playing around in REPL. The same is with "board.SWITCH", that I did not find documented anywhere.

I'm wondering, what would be the best resource to learn about these board specific attributes? I'm fine reading through source code and poking around in the REPL, but surely these things are documented somewhere?

marvin77

Re: Documentation for ItsyBitsy nRF52840 Express

by L0cutus on Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:53 pm

Up, the same here, just received the board and testing the little CP program without success due to wrong pin from docs...

L0cutus

Re: Documentation for ItsyBitsy nRF52840 Express

by chniyeba on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:08 am

It was recently updated might haven't try this also keep us updated if it work as I plan to tinker on it when my schedule is ok.

chniyeba

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.