Errors on compile for M0 feather LoRa
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Errors on compile for M0 feather LoRa

by bgrattan on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:42 pm

Hello,
I hope this is the correct area as I'm new to this. I have a Feather M0 LoRa 900Mhz to which I'm trying to upload a test script just to get something working. I've tried several such as the ttn-otaa-feather-us915-dht22-OLED.ino, and the one without the OLED. I have followed the directions on your web as best I can but am still getting a compile problem. Attched file with some compile info and errors.
I am not a programmer and thus don't understand where I have gone wrong here. I have a RAK7244 TTN gateway which is working and I have successfully setup a TTNUNO with a DHT22 which seems to be working correctly. From the errors there may be a problem with conflicting libraries but I'm not sure. Will be happy to supply more information.
If you could suggest a script I could try which I can see will work then I could at least check it through the gateway.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions here.
Cheers,
Bob
Attachments
M0errors.txt
compile errors
(5.76 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

bgrattan

Re: Errors on compile for M0 feather LoRa

by bgrattan on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:35 pm

can anyone help here? I'm really stuck. Thanks. Bob

bgrattan

by adafruit_support_carter on Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:41 pm

adafruit_support_carter

by bgrattan on Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:35 pm

Thank you!!! I had tried all of this (I thought) with no luck; however, I decided for one last go. I erased all tnn, mcci, LoRa libraries and went back, step by stem, reinstalling everything.
It worked! I'm new to all of this and frequently get ahead of myself... Much appreciated! Cheers, Bob

bgrattan

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.