ItsyBitsy Express nRF not responding, heats up - Customer Su

Please tell us which board you are using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
frednikgohar

ItsyBitsy Express nRF not responding, heats up - Customer Su

Post by frednikgohar »

One of the 12 additional ItsyBitysy nRF boards I recently purchased is not responding when plugged into USB (Order #2659792-2406192677).
Additionally the board gets very hot and has a hint of a burnt smell emanating from it.
I have successfully used many of the other ones in this sensor project I'm placing around my home (and other people's homes) and as I get around to it, I assemble more of them.
I believe this board needs to be replaced but when I contacted support they suggested I post here first.

Also

I ordered the 1.5" OLED screen which works great except that it has a red line one pixel wide that persistently shows up vertically about 1/3 of the way from left. Is this a known issue? Perhaps something in the Circuit Python driver? Please advise.

I'm ready to make my next order of Itsy boards and some other items and if these two need to be replaced, it'd be great if they can come in the same shipment.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

dastels

Re: ItsyBitsy Express nRF not responding, heats up - Custome

Post by dastels »

Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread, your order number, and request the replacement of one ItsyBitsy nRF52840.

Also, please create a separate post for the OLED.

Dave

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Itsy Bitsy Boards”