Faulty board
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Faulty board

by 18grayK on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:59 am

Dear sirs,

I recently purshased the Metro X experimental kit. While my computer recognizes the board, and the code may compile, the code will not upload to the board. I have tried this on multiple computer devices in attempt to upload to the board, but have been unsuccessful. I believe I have a faulty board and request a replacement board. I am using the metro board for college class use so this is extremely inconvenient and a usable board is necessary for the rest of the class.

Sincerely,
KBG

P.S. It is extremely inconvenient when a customer cannot call the company with issues relating to faulty equipment.

18grayK

Re: Faulty board

by oesterle on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:29 pm

Hi, KBG!

Have you tried the setup procedure in the product guide? What Board Do I Have? Continue with the next steps, starting at Setting up your Metro.

I'd also suggest posting verbose compilation output:

In Preferences turn on Show verbose output during: compilation and upload. Then click OK.

Then, try uploading your sketch again. Copy the complete compiler output (the scrolling black area at the bottom of the Arduino IDE window), and post it here, between CODE tags.

Cheers,

Eric

oesterle

Re: Faulty board

by adafruit_support_carter on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:33 pm

Please follow that link above to verify which board you have. Based on that, we can provide specific trouble shooting steps.

adafruit_support_carter

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.