Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Questions about Share code in the Make Code community
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Questions about Share code in the Make Code community

by Blueshark on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi to all Makers....

I just got my Circuit Playground Express with a starter Neo Pixel strip of 30 LEDs with the alligator clips for easy connection towards the Circuit Playground Express.

After playing around with the demos and figuring out how to connect the Neo Pixel strip and properly setting it up for colorful animations I wanted to share my code with the Make Code community, but before I did I wanted to search for current Make Code projects to make sure I'm not re-inventing the wheel here. I couldn't find any Community Maker Code demos, projects, or such.

Can someone point me in the right direction towards finding these community Make Code demos/projects. I wouldn't want to place a project that's already uploaded by someone else. I'm still new to the Make Code community.

Thank You for your support.

Blueshark

Re: Questions about Share code in the Make Code community

by Blueshark on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:27 pm

can the Admin change this post from the Circuit Playground Forum to the Make Code Forum, I didn't realize there was a Make Code Forum.

Thanks.

Blueshark

by adafruit_support_mike on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:56 pm

[moved to the MakeCode forum]

adafruit_support_mike

by Blueshark on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:23 am

Thank You for changing the Post to the correct forum Adafruit_Support_Admin_Mike.

Blueshark

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.