Problem with "CLUE" cards and refund question?

For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
DarrellbeBack

Problem with "CLUE" cards and refund question?

Post by DarrellbeBack »

Hi,

I am a program director for inner city youths in Oakland and we have launched a program using Adafruit CLUE. We are finding way too many issues with this circuit card and our talented teachers have abandoned using this card to teach programming for our kids. We ordered these cards from a third party and we want to return these back to the manufacturer because they appear dysfunctional. We would like to return 78 of these cards.

Thank You

Franklin97355

Re: Problem with "CLUE" cards and refund question?

Post by Franklin97355 »

Caan you tell us what trouble you are having and what you have done to resolve them? What percentage of the cards are not working?

DarrellbeBack

Post by DarrellbeBack »

From one of my teachers, her complaint is mainly installation. We send these cards to kids enrolled in the program and we expect these cards to be mostly plug and play. I am not a technical expert and I only defer to my people. The faculty voted unanimously to discontinue CLUE and replace it with either Raspberry Pi or Arduino UNO, this was not something I decided for them. We received these cards from John O' Connell High School and it was donated from them. I can get into touch with the point of contact at O'Connell to find out who the vendor was, but it was ordered third party and not from the manufacturer.

adafruit2

Post by adafruit2 »

if they were donated to you, please return them to the high school - we don't offer refunds to 3rd parties.

we have a large number of guides and projects for CLUE here
https://learn.adafruit.com/search?q=clue

there's also an educators forum you can post in here
viewforum.php?f=48

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “CLUE Board”