Pattern Edit Mode Won't Save

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Home_Brew

Pattern Edit Mode Won't Save

Post by Home_Brew »

Hello!

I've recently got my x0xb0x out again, and can't get it to save a pattern. I'm almost positive that the last time I gave it a run out, this wasn't an issue.

I'm following the usual instructions, by editing the first note, then pressing next, and repeating until the pattern is finished, and then clicking 'DONE' twice....
Then, the pattern will save temporarily, but when I move the pattern bank dial to another number, and then switch it back - it reverts back to the pattern that was saved before the one that I just saved.

Am I missing something plain obvious, or might there be an issue with the unit itself? I'm no expert with this, and it's been a while since I last had a proper play on this - but would love to get it back to full health!

Cheers,
Narmy

lylesims

Re: Pattern Edit Mode Won't Save

Post by lylesims »

Home_Brew wrote:Hello!

I've recently got my x0xb0x out again, and can't get it to save a pattern. I'm almost positive that the last time I gave it a run out, this wasn't an issue.

I'm following the usual instructions, by editing the first note, then pressing next, and repeating until the pattern is finished, and then clicking 'DONE' twice....
Then, the pattern will save temporarily, but when I move the pattern bank dial to another number, and then switch it back - it reverts back to the pattern that was saved before the one that I just saved. happy wheels

Am I missing something plain obvious, or might there be an issue with the unit itself? I'm no expert with this, and it's been a while since I last had a proper play on this - but would love to get it back to full health!

Cheers,
Narmy
This is the same for me.

Nordcore

Re: Pattern Edit Mode Won't Save

Post by Nordcore »

Sure you have Sokkos on the box?

If you have MarOS: press and hold DONE, than the used storage place (1...8) will blink. Press any pattern place from 1 to 8 to store.
(So you can copy and store on a different place. Plus: just hit done once to end the PREV NEXT (step edit) mode. )
MarOS Manual: download/file.php?id=50309

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”