"when am i going to get a x0x?"

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
bcbox

Post by bcbox »

also download the v1.4 BOM it substitutes some of the parts with ROHS substitutes since the orginal parts were discontinued.
BOM v1.4 here

hl-sdk

Post by hl-sdk »

as for lm13700

I've used them, they're "common" In DIY analog synths nowadays. They replaced the CA3080 ...kinda, the 3080 rocked so I hear ;)

Either way, A simple protoboard adaptor could be made to fit into the SIP slot, no mainboard mods needed.

GoldDope

Post by GoldDope »

bcbox wrote:also download the v1.4 BOM it substitutes some of the parts with ROHS substitutes since the orginal parts were discontinued.
BOM v1.4 here
great thankyou !!

LoopStar

Post by LoopStar »

GoldDope wrote: so - the "easy to find" parts are proving hardest for me.
Unfortunately, you're absolutely right there. Who'd have imagined that getting the proper 1/4" jacks in Germany would be absolutely impossible. You only get ones that have longer feet (~4mm), but then the back panel doesn't fit anymore.

/mr

Post by /mr »

It just shows once again what a bad idea the Atlantic was.

GoldDope

Post by GoldDope »

/mr wrote:It just shows once again what a bad idea the Atlantic was.
well ynow what,(for me) the postal service between the continents have been great,.
i think its just mass hysteria to get parts is making it hard to get the parts !! lol

/mr

Post by /mr »

That's the problem - end users have to ship between continents.

Shops often seem to stock remarkably different products in Europe and America largely because of distances and shipping/customs costs... if there wouldn't be an ocean in between, the components would diffuse everywhere much more easily. :)

botag

Post by botag »

BUMMER.....

toxaco

Post by toxaco »

Is that it then ? No more x0xb0x kits for sale ? excuse me for being dumb I only joined the waiting list Feb '08 . . . . . .

anyway I hope there will be some more back / top panels in stock soon

justadude

Post by justadude »

yes but parts can still be found however Dalbani is the only place I can find with 536f I can find everythng else here and there I hope they are not out of stock and I get a message with a refund arrggg

toxaco

Post by toxaco »

justadude wrote:yes but parts can still be found however Dalbani is the only place I can find with 536f I can find everythng else here and there I hope they are not out of stock and I get a message with a refund arrggg
nice one justadude good bit of info in the uk and everything ! sweet

justadude

Post by justadude »

i have since found them in the USA I have also found 2SA733AP. If people want 2SA733AP they are $2.99/ea + shipping, and no breaks on quantities. Dalbani has best price for 536f.

phono

Post by phono »

justadude wrote:i have since found them in the USA I have also found 2SA733AP. If people want 2SA733AP they are $2.99/ea + shipping, and no breaks on quantities. Dalbani has best price for 536f.
thats the second time ive seen you post this about the ap's, tbh i think you should buy what you need personally and then post the link in the making x0x forum.

basically quit hoarding the info, this project is open source

justadude

Post by justadude »

edit- ok here http://www.partstore.com/ super secret lol

I think their rather high prices will discourage people from buying them all up and reselling them on ebay, but if they do there is nothing I can do about it.

justadude

Post by justadude »

I don't really buy into the open source philosophy dude, and my experience is all communities i've been in always eventually ostracize me because of my autistism annoys them, but w/e, you got my secret infos now so enjoy. It was not very hard to find it with a bit of google hacking.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”