How do i get a bitmap image on a 1.5 inch Oled
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

How do i get a bitmap image on a 1.5 inch Oled

by YUSEFGOMEZ on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:54 am

Yes I have a question how do I transmit a bitmap image on an Oled display using the built-in micro sd that comes with the 1.5 Inch Oled please need help the website on Adafruit doesn't give specific information and is hard to follow I need someone to tell me exact details on how to wire the display to the breadboard and the proper code because the website on Adafruit is not very detailed it only tells you how to do the "test" and it explains a bit about of how to but its not clear enough please don't just reply with a link and say you can use this to help you I want you to help me and submit a picture through this Forum

YUSEFGOMEZ

Re: How do i get a bitmap image on a 1.5 inch Oled

by YUSEFGOMEZ on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:14 pm

YUSEFGOMEZ wrote:Yes I have a question how do I transmit a bitmap image on an Oled display using the built-in micro sd that comes with the 1.5 Inch Oled please need help the website on Adafruit doesn't give specific information and is hard to follow I need someone to tell me exact details on how to wire the display to the breadboard and the proper code because the website on Adafruit is not very detailed it only tells you how to do the "test" and it explains a bit about of how to but its not clear enough please don't just reply with a link and say you can use this to help you I want you to help me and submit a picture through this Forum

can anyone help me??????

YUSEFGOMEZ

by adafruit_support_carter on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:44 pm

What programming language are you using?

adafruit_support_carter

by YUSEFGOMEZ on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:22 pm

the arduino

YUSEFGOMEZ

by adafruit_support_carter on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Take a look at this guide:
https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-1-5 ... kout-board
It covers how to wire everything up and includes an example for displaying a bitmap from the SD card:
https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-1-5 ... ng-bitmaps

adafruit_support_carter

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.