Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Adafruit eyes - lines only and off site
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Adafruit eyes - lines only and off site

by Orendacl on Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:25 pm

Hello.
I built my adafruit eyes but after software install all I get is two inoperative eyes. Lines only like snow but actually if you look slowly you can see the eyes (which do appear correctly on the hdmi monitor) just not on the eyes tft displays themselves.

The connections are right, solderin is great. I used to work for cobham so soldering is not my issues and the resistor color code is how I ran the wires.

The suspicion I have is software glitches...just I am on a hotspot at moment and cannot remote in with terminus to perform the changes the guide suggests.

Any suggestions as to have you seen lines only? Now that said the eyes are functioning on the monitor screen but what is broadcast on the eyes is lines and off scewed duplication of what is shown on the monitor. When I say scewed I mean that If I look i to the tfts I do see the eyes functioning but they appear predominantly as lines with as small square box in a portion the displays wherby both tftfs produce the same thing but it is NOT what the desired result was intended.

Is there a way to just go back to the command prompt? I hate to start all over again with a reinstall but let me know thoughts.

I am struggling to connect to terminus hss so far cannot connect but that is my hotspot. I probably have a digit off on my ip address as I dont know it to be honest. I copied pasted it from my printer also in the hotpsot network...

Let me know please; thx

Orendacl

Re: Adafruit eyes - lines only and off site

by Orendacl on Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:13 am

It looks like the setting for thr displays was wrong.
I hace 240x240 tft and for that, tft is wrong setting...

Orendacl

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.