Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Sound fx board feedback
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Sound fx board feedback

by seth_henning on Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:54 am

So I’ve created the sound fx board with the simple rf receiver and I’m having problems with the audio jack. The only sound board that was available didn’t have the build in audio jack so I’m trying to put my own on for ease of use. I got a trrs when I really only needed a tee jack but I was seeing if this one works. I hook it up to the gnd, R, L, and gnd and it works but it only works with just one Left or right. And I figured it was because the tip was ground and only one ring was either right or left and the sleeve was ground but I couldn’t get it to work with only three connected with the tip on left, the ring on right, and the sleeve on gnd. Just R and L didn’t work either. Also when I do have it working it gives me weird feedback. It will beep twice and then be silent then beep twice again. Each cycle happens within a second so it’s quite annoying. Is there any advice you can give me?? Anything would be appreciated! Thank you!!

seth_henning

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.