Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

GPIO
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

GPIO

by 92Monterado on Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:34 pm

GPIO is the same label another product I have been looking at uses. I can't justify spending several hundred $ for this system, which is a programmable transmission controller if I can use one of the Feathers. I am curious about using a Feather board to build a controller for my race project. The high priced unit runs on C code and is equipped with an Amp connector system. What I would like to know is can one of these boards be used to control electronically shifted transmission projects? I would like to have one that interfaces by CAN with the ECU I want to use. The reason for that is since the engine control uses TPS, MAP and MAF along with other sensors, timing control,idle control and sequential spark, trans control needs to read TPS, speed sensors for input and output shafts and so on and RPM to determine gear selection. The controller I can't afford is documented as also being able to code for variable valve timing and engine control also. The only thing that changes is the code downloaded to the processor.

92Monterado

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.