Black Lives Matter - Action and Equality. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

PCB service for europe
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

PCB service for europe

by wires on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a PCB service in europe? Up to now I've been using perfboard or cutting stripboard, but this is getting a little tiering (I'm not 16 anymore) 8)

Preferably hobbyist prices / quantities and PCB's bigger that 10 x 10 cm.

The service itself doesn't _have_ to be in Europe (Netherlands) but they should atleast to ship there.

Thanks for any tips!
wires

Re: PCB service for europe

by JohnDowdell on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:13 am

Once upon a time i used to use Olimex's service. The PCBs came out of Bulgaria but the prices and board restrictions really are other worldy. They accepted brd files.

A lot of people like PCBCART. I suspect they would ship to you. Comes out of China. I've never used them though.

The China mob I like to use for my quick and dirty prototypes is Sinfo PCB. The check, quote and pay process isn't quite as automated but it works for me. I've no reason to think they wouldnt ship to you. They'll accept eagle brd files.

Ive also used the PCB service from Futurlec which was also OK. They'll also accept eagle brd files.

For production runs for work, we get Arrow to middle man for us.

There's got to be better ones closer to you though. I hope someone else offers their recommendations.
JohnDowdell

by hlantz on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:13 am

If you're looking for smaller quantities for prototyping and don't need super-fast delivery, try Laen's regular panel order - see http://pcb.laen.org/ - he charges USD 5 per square inch for a 2-layer board (USD 10 for 4-layer) for three copies of your board + a flat USD 15 for shipping to Europe. He accepts Gerbers or Eagle files. I tried two designs on last month's order and they came out great.

Veel success!

hlantz

by mikeselectricstuff on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:07 am

Eurocircuits Are pretty good - not sure if you still have to set up an account with them.
PCBcartare good for small to medium batch sizes, but for small 1-offs the tooling and shipping tends to make them uncompetitive.
PCB-Pool are good for very small jobs, but tend to be expensive for larger ones - they do offer free SMT stencils though which may swing it
mikeselectricstuff

by wires on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 am

Thanks a lot for your answers!
wires

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.