Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Need someone with a USB Analyzer/xbox360/RockBand/Stage Kit
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Need someone with a USB Analyzer/xbox360/RockBand/Stage Kit

by orion007 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Since Harmonix removed Stage Kit support from RockBand with the release of RB3 many users are scrambling for a way to still use their Stage Kits. We can use a PC application using the XNA framework to control the light pod. The stage kit light array is controlled by using the rumble signals sent to the xbox controller (The Stage Kit light array doubles as an Xbox360 wired controller). I have managed to reverse engineer the lighting protocol and I am most of the way to reversing the midi charts in the game that send the lighting cues to the pod. What I need to someone to analyze and dump the signals sent to the stage kit controller during song playback.

You can use any songs from RB1,RB2 or Lego:RockBand for this purpose. If you able to do the dumps I would need perhaps 3-4 songs done.

Thanks!
orion007

Re: Need someone with a USB Analyzer/xbox360/RockBand/Stage Kit

by len17 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:01 pm

I told ladyada she needed to get Rock Band to go with her new Xbox and USB Analyzer, so if she followed my advice...

len17

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.