PiGrrl Zero

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
V_40

PiGrrl Zero

Post by V_40 »

About a couple weeks ago I purchased a pigrrl zero kit+a pi zero(not wifi) and printed the case. I'vescreen worked it would no longer boot retropie run into a few issues ever since I completed the build. Initially I got the pi working and loaded up emulation simulation, however that all ended when I plugged in the micro USB to USB connector. After that the screen started glitching so I removed it, and while the . So I checked on my computer and it said that the card was corrupted. But ever since this event whenever I plug in a new SD card with the retropie image it doesn't work and the pi zero blinks twice in green however the screen powers on fine. Additionally the 4×40 screws do not work inside the 3d printed case. How should I go about these issues?

mikeysklar

Re: PiGrrl Zero

Post by mikeysklar »

Too many issues going on here. I've built a PiGrrl myself and it does have a lot of connections that can be an issue.

I would disconnect as much as you can from the Pi Zero and start with trying to get a stable Pi Zero boot of RetroPi then slowly add the display, buttons and other accessories one at a time.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”