Projects ideas

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
otf217

Projects ideas

Post by otf217 »

i have all these items and need ideas of what i can make with them ? Any suggestions ?
IMG_0191-1.jpg
IMG_0191-1.jpg (209.45 KiB) Viewed 152 times

ashleyjames

Re: Projects ideas

Post by ashleyjames »

Well, with so many components, there are unlimited possibilities. One option is just to look for a list of applications: https://www.educba.com/uses-of-raspberry-pi/
However, a high level project may be an application with CNN over images using the cameras and sharing information with several MPUs such as the broadcom used on the raspeberry Pi, in order to apply de CNNs faster.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Disciple

Post by Disciple »

What would be useful to you?
  • A small screen with a live feed of weather data, social media, headlines, traffic, financial, science, humor, or inspirational?
  • Surveillance cameras monitoring home security?
  • Smart home control panels?
The Adafruit products should have links to DIY projects on their shop pages. The other boards might have something similar in their stores and on other tech how-to sites.
In my view, the best fun is learning the abilities of a component and letting it suggest an original project idea. As a silly example, I'm a loner who got used to cutting my own hair during quarantine, but a camera-screen combination that would give me a hands-free live view of the back of my head would have been handy. Maybe it still can be. I'm sure you can do better.

Hallelujah!
Disciple

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”