The six sensors built into it are as follows:
- Illumination is measured with a TLS2561 digital luminance sensor.
- Magnetic fields are measured with an HMC6352 digital magnetometer.
- Location is detected with an MTK3339 GPS module.
- Humidity is measured with an HIH4030 analog sensor.
- Galvanic Skin Response is measured with a simple resistor divider and gold-plated electrodes inside the bracer.
- Local temperature is measured using the on-board temperature sensor in the ATMega32u4 microprocessor.
I have a detailed write-up on my blog: http://planetstephanie.net/2012/05/27/i ... ic-bracer/
And the sketch and my design notes can be downloaded here: http://planetstephanie.net/blog/wp-cont ... /ISEB6.zip
There's a few more pictures like this one, detailing the electronics & how it comes together:
A big thanks goes to Adafruit: without everything I've learned here, and the cool goodies you sell, I'd never have been able to achieve this. Thanks very much!