Please find the latest release of the Serial_LCD library suite.
Please find the new LCD_screen Library Suite that replaces the Serial_LCD Library Suite.
The LCD_screen Library Suite supports a wider range of SPI and 16-parallel affordable screens, apart from the 4D Systems Picaso-based serial screens.
- LCD_screen Concepts and Scope including compatibility with LCD_Serial and supported screens
- LCD_graphics Library
- LCD_GUI Library
- LCD_screen Download
This library suite works with all 4D Systems screens, uLCD, uOLED and uVGA. It handles text and graphic display, touch, SD-card and sound.
High level library GUI provides label, buttons, menu, dialog box.
High level library Graphics provides clock, gauge and histogram graphics.
Hardware, software and I2C serial connections are managed through the proxySerial library.
• Serial_LCD: Feb 12, 2012 release 119a - __AVR_ATmega328P__ added
• proxySerial: Feb 12, 2012 release 106a - __AVR_ATmega328P__ added
• button / GUI: Feb 12, 2012 release 108a - __AVR_ATmega328P__ added
• Graphics: Feb 12, 2012 release 106a - __AVR_ATmega328P__ added
Find documentation, code, tutorials and examples at :arrow: 4D Systems μLCD-μLED-μVGA Serial_LCD Library.