More Adafruit_Support in the Adafruit customer forums!

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
adafruit

More Adafruit_Support in the Adafruit customer forums!

Post by adafruit »

Many folks who frequent Adafruit and the Adafruit forums know our friend BANNED – he posts in the forums dispensing useful and helpful advice, he has beta tested our latest clock kit and has contributed some cool TV-B-Gone mods. We are pleased, thrilled and ecstatic to announce he will be helping us out in the forums providing support for Adafruit customers! We spend hours each day answering questions in the forums, posting tips and helping out beginners to pros – and now we’re adding more staff to do more, faster and better. So give a warm welcome to BANNED Adafruit_Support in the Adafruit customer forums!

Our goal at Adafruit is to have the best open source hardware kits at the best value with the best support. Having staff in the forums around clock in addition to the massive tutorials we try to publish all the time, videos, blog posts, Flickr photos, Twitter chatter – along with our weekly live video chat, and near-instant email response time for customer order inquires are all part of what you get when you choose Adafruit as your source for electronics :)

Thank you for the support! We will continue to do our best to support you!

JD3

Re: More Adafruit_Support in the Adafruit customer forums!

Post by JD3 »

Thank you Adafruit!!

And thank you BANNED - see you on the forums :)

bethesdakid

Post by bethesdakid »

cant change my password... have G4 OS 10.4 and went to profile however change does not appera

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

bethesdakid wrote:cant change my password... have G4 OS 10.4 and went to profile however change does not appera
Hi,

Thanks for the note. To reset your password on the Adafruit Forums, click "I forgot my password" on the login page.

http://forums.adafruit.com/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword

Enter your forums username and your account email address in the text fields, and a new password will be emailed to you. After logging in with your new password, we strongly recommend you change your password, which you can do in the "User Control Panel" section of the forums.

Thank you,
Adafruit customer support

mrex

Post by mrex »

Yay! Good news...

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”