NEW MIDIsense software - and a firmware question

Posts about MIDIsense. open source MIDI sensor platform

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
michu

NEW MIDIsense software - and a firmware question

Post by michu »

Tataa, I compiled today midisense with the latest wxWindows and portmidi libs with vc2005 - the result is a MUCH faster and more stable version of MIDIsense software. There are no more timeouts when talking to the board. You can grab it here:

http://www.neophob.com/serendipity/inde ... pdate.html

Tested with WinXP SP2, according to the portmidi changelog, it *should* work with vista too - but this is not tested.

Just a question about the RES Firmware... WHERE is the latest firmware for the res board? On the download section, the link for "Here is the v1.2 resistive board hex file for download." points to the file midisense-res.hex as version 1.6. this version works on my midisense... BUT if i download the latest revision of this file (v1.9) midisense does NOT work... any hints about?
Last edited by michu on Tue May 27, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michu

Re: NEW MIDIsense software - and a firmware question

Post by michu »

michu wrote:...points to the file midisense-res.hex as version 1.6. this version works on my midisense... BUT if i download the latest revision of this file (v1.9) midisense does NOT work... any hints about?
Ok Revision 1.7 is the latest Firmware that works on the res. board (i call this the green-blinking-led version). revision 1.8 and 1.9 ARE NOT WORKING on a res board... on the revision comment there are also some "adio" comments arround.. guess there is something wrong...

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MIDIsense”