I have extra BANNED+'s!!

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
viperspike

I have extra BANNED+'s!!

Post by viperspike »

I have about 16 extra BANNED-84+'s from my WB Projects. If you are in need of some please PM me here and I'll send you 2ea for $6.50 (cost + Paypal fee and shipping)

The minimum order on Mini-Circuts was 20ea plus shipping.
https://www.minicircuits.com/MCLStore/ModelPriceDisplay

-Viperspike

extratitanian

Re: I have extra BANNED+'s!!

Post by extratitanian »

Damn, too bad you didn't have these sooner haha.

whitey

Post by whitey »

I don't see an option for PM'ing. Are any BANNED's still available? I might want 2 or 4. TBD. Let me know.

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Turns out the forums don't support PM anymore due to spam.

So I guess posting emails is the only way to go?

whitey

Post by whitey »

GD spammers. Well my yahoo account is intended for such events but I still hate to have any excess spam go through the filters.

If viperspike or any one else has extra BANNED's or equivalent functioning parts that they need to get rid of please email me at: jai!_mann!@yahoo!.com. Remove the "!" characters for the actual addy.

Or if any one comes across a site selling equivalent parts that don't require huge bulk purchases please post it or email me. I'll do like wise as I get the time to work on this unfinished task.

wtheesfeld

Post by wtheesfeld »

i could use 2 BANNED's, how can i contact viperspike? ill try this email obfuscation as well,

neinmm!@mailbox!.org

thanks guys

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”