Inductive charging question

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
jmad

Inductive charging question

Post by jmad »

Hi. I am working on a project that requires wireless charging and found that your PID: 2162 and PID: 1901 (Qi based wireless TX and RX chargers) would be a good fit. The problem is the final product needs to be on a single PCB and has very confined space requirements. I found on your website that the RX piece of this was based off a TI BQ51013B. After looking over the technical datasheet for this chip I believe I have a rather good idea in my mind as to the design of the schematic I plan to create and use.

There is the background information. The problem I have is that I need to find a similar RX coil to go with my design to the one provided with your RX charger. I was wondering if you might be able to tell me where you got yours from or give me any ideas on good manufactures/distributors of these. The next problem I have is figuring out how the TX circuit was designed or creating one of my own design. I found some chips on TI's website that I think would work but they were all rather difficult for me to work with at home since I am currently ill and don't have access to a lab to work with BGA based chips. I was wondering if you had a list of ICs used on your TX circuit as well as the type of coil used for it. This would be a good starting place for me. Thank you in advance.

Franklin97355

Re: Inductive charging question

Post by Franklin97355 »

We purchase these from a supplier and the information we are allowed to provide is already on our product page.

jmad

Post by jmad »

Do you have the supplier information so I can try to contact them or do you have any datasheets the supplier may issue that I could look through?

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Sorry, the information we are allowed to provide is already on our product page.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”