Req, re. shipito

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
atos

Req, re. shipito

Post by atos »

Oh hai!
I is living in the nordic peninsula and has query regarding shipping fees.

I find them quite bothersome because of my economical situation the shipping fees account for about 1/16 total of my monthly fund, which is supposed to cover rent and food as well.

I have used shipito PO service before as a MIM since their airmail fees are about as much as I pay for national postage. They also provide consolidation and insurance, which works in favor for both me and the environment since I order from other US-based retailers. Only downside is that it takes a few weeks to get stuff, which is not really a downside for me since I got about 15 projects running simultaneously.

Since I've already ordered before, you know I'm legit. Could confirm this over phone with each order etc if needed. Thought about adding a selfie wearing an "all of your base are belong to us"-t.shi.... garment (*gnnh*) as a reassurance. But I think I've made my point and request clear anyhow.

/A

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Req, re. shipito

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Sorry, but we don't ship to freight-forwarders. We have had too many problems with them.

atos

Post by atos »

Alright, so basicly I would have to find someone in the US willing to forward my shipment to them or I may have to pay extra to have shipito do the shopping on my behalf. What a needless hassle you create for a paying customer folks.

adafruit_support_rick

Yes, it is unfortunate. But we have had too many instances of fraud with freight-forwarders. Sorry.

atos

Post by atos »

Oh boy. I thought I had heard it all. Now I'm considered a fraudster despite offering to confirm everything by phone.

Alright, not going to nag about it. But it's your business that lose potential revenue from me. I'll chat to the folks @ shipito and have them do the order for me. Still have a few minor things I require.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Have you checked the distributors in your area? There are 12 listed for Norway, Finland, Denmark ans Sweden. Also DigiKey carries Adafruit products.

Hidalgo454

Post by Hidalgo454 »

Avec http://www.VIABOX.com :
- Service très rapide chez viabox , prêt pour l’expédition en une journée de traitement.
- Viabox est le seul transitaire qui accepte BANNED !!

adafruit_support_rick

Hidalgo454 wrote:Avec http://www.VIABOX.com :
- Service très rapide chez viabox , prêt pour l’expédition en une journée de traitement.
- Viabox est le seul transitaire qui accepte BANNED !!
We don't ship via freight forwarders

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”