"contact us"

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
jeffgindin

"contact us"

Post by jeffgindin »

Hi:
The Contact us function does not allow you to enter your email, etc. even after enter the topic drop down.

Help!

thank you,
Jeff Gindin ([email protected])

Franklin97355

Re: "contact us"

Post by Franklin97355 »

Jeff, what is it you need? We do most of our support through the forums here. Not sure why the contact form is not working for you.

jeffgindin

Post by jeffgindin »

Hi:

I was able to go back on and it worked - the fields in question were prepopulated.

Thank you,
Jeff Gindin

oacevedo

Post by oacevedo »

The payments can be through wire transfer? in case affirmative, can you send me the information please

dhdrummo

Post by dhdrummo »

I have a USB Battery Pack for Raspberry Pi - 4400mAh - 5V @ 1A, PRODUCT ID: 1565 that I need to ship. The shipping person is asking for a data safety sheet and a certificate of compliance to be able to ship this for us. Where can I get these documents from, had no luck so far looking on line for it. Since it is a lithium ion, we have to get this info. Thanks for your help in advance.

roysch

Post by roysch »

I am unable to post any questions on the forum - only reply to existing posts. Ant I also don't have any support email I can refer to.

So sorry fro writing here but how do I create a new thread?? i I have a questions regarding the USB / DC / Solar Lithium Ion/Polymer charger - v2

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

roysch, If you have a question on a product you would find the forum that most closely matches that product, in this case Supported Products/Other Adafruit Products and post there.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”