Antenna internal or external

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
dunadanx

Antenna internal or external

Post by dunadanx »

Hi!

I'm Dunadan, a student of a French high school. Im developing a this project (Wave Bubble jammer) but my teacher wants to do that with an internal antenna. Here is the problem: i can't identify the characteristics of this internal antenna.

I was searching for a while and i found a kind of internal antenna: Antenna patch. But i'm stucked and i need help. Thanks!!!!!!!!

lightningserpent

Re: Antenna internal or external

Post by lightningserpent »

Use the "antenna board". It looks like a cover plate but the battery board has the other half of the antennas. You would just solder the caps before the antenna hookup horizontally instead of vertically.

dunadanx

Post by dunadanx »

Muchas gracias, le agradecemos mucho su atención y con todo nuestro amor le deseamos una bonita tarde, que dios lo bendiga. Adiós hermano mio, lo vere en la eternidad. :)

Jerlou

Post by Jerlou »

It is rather a matter of omnidirectional antenna or directional antenna than a mere internal or external antenna when it comes to the question of jammer. An omni antenna covers the area 360° while the directional one only blocks the signal 180°. There are several mobile phone jammers which offer this kind of solution, either portable or desktop devices. Find the best one that suits your needs.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”