Mydata how-to and bit of hacking ....

Chat about pick and place machines, reflow ovens, assembly techniques and other SMT tips & trix

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
tp9david

Re: Mydata how-to and bit of hacking ....

Post by tp9david »

TP9-2u v 2.4.2 Blue Switch magazine problems, not seeing magazine and causing other magazines to act odd. I have ran across a couple of my Magazines that are acting weird, I spoke to Mycronix and he said it was a type of ground issue. Glen is looking for some old notes on a fix but I am still waiting. I was hoping someone here could give some insight to this problem. I have tried cleaning the edge card connectors (no change)

thanks
david d.

Daver5

Re: Mydata how-to and bit of hacking ....

Post by Daver5 »

Hello. Hoping to find help troubleshooting z axis issue on TP9-UFP. Machine initializes OK, and runs a bit sometimes not going all the way down to reach feeder, misses part and tries again, usually successfully, before ultimately stopping for "F-MOT-MOVE INDVACWAIT Z/26: Z indicator uncalibrated". Machine will allow you to restart and run, but eventually the same error comes up again. Ran friction test and got 60.055N at 20mm/s. (Sounded terrible) Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “SMT (Surface Mount Tech)”