When is the next Adabox?

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
GeekQuixotic

When is the next Adabox?

Post by GeekQuixotic »

We recently moved and I had the horrible thought that an Adabox had gone to the wrong address. It looks like all my addresses are up-to-date and there hasn't been an Adabox since 020 in October.

The counter on the page (adafruit.com/adabox) is jumping all over the place. On the 22nd it said the next box was in 26 days and today it says 37 days.

Eagerly looking forward to seeing (and playing with) whatever's next!

michaelmeissner

Re: When is the next Adabox?

Post by michaelmeissner »

In one of the recent videos (Desk of Lady Ada, Ask and Engineer, etc.) they said that they hadn't forgotten about the Adabox, but the various parts shortages where making it hard to plan what will be in the box, and when it would be going out.

GeekQuixotic

Post by GeekQuixotic »

Thank you, Michael. I hadn’t seen the video, so I didn’t know. I’m glad I asked and I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

michaelmeissner

Post by michaelmeissner »

Yes, I was going to post a similar query, and then I happened to notice it in one of the videos. Of course I don't remember which video it was in.

I would hope maybe it will be targeted towards a September release for being Halloween related. Of course Adabox 20 was similarly targeted towards a Halloween release, and I recall getting my Ada glasses in early November. But in my case, I saw the announcement of the Ada glasses, and I bought just the glasses and a QT PY, and I was able to use it in the one Halloween party we went to last year.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “AdaBox! Show us what you made!”