Ideas for my project with Light detector sensor, vibration m

Wearable electronics: boards, conductive materials, and projects from Adafruit!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
seiduraphael

Ideas for my project with Light detector sensor, vibration m

Post by seiduraphael »

HI,
Am trying to work on a project which requires the use of light detector sensor (lights from vehicles or motorcycles), vibrating motor and LEDs, l will require assistance to the best products l should buy from your store to help me.

additionally, are there codes that can coordinate the three items, where when lights falls on the light detector sensor (can l be able to measure the length to which the LDS detects the light on a computer?) the leds and vibrating motor starts working.

hoping for some direction

rooppoorali

Re: Ideas for my project with Light detector sensor, vibrati

Post by rooppoorali »

You can accomplish your project with an Arduino UNO. The main principle is that you have to connect the LDR to an analog pin and take the reading of that pin in the loop function. Thus you will understand, what is the value in presence of different sources of lights and what is the value in darkness. Thus you will be able to fine-tune your code. You will be able to understand, at what value, you need to turn on your vibration motor. You have to write a conditional loop to perform this task. The following links may give you some ideas:

https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/gu ... ldr-fe5738
https://www.pcbway.com/project/sharepro ... ronic.html

seiduraphael

Re: Ideas for my project with Light detector sensor, vibrati

Post by seiduraphael »

Okay, l will try that.

l already have a BBC Microbit and was hoping that could help me achieve my results.

Any thoughts on that?

thank you.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wearables”