Missing Arduino TensorFlow Lite versiion 1.15-0-Alpha library

Play with it! Please tell us which board you're using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
rubble0110

Missing Arduino TensorFlow Lite versiion 1.15-0-Alpha library

Post by rubble0110 »

I would like to try getting the TensorFlow Lite for Circuit Playground Bluefruit + Gizmo example running on my hardware (https://learn.adafruit.com/tensorflow-l ... quickstart). However, when searching the Library Manager in Arduino IDE for "Arduino TensorFlow", there is no Arduino Tensorflow Lite version 1.15-0- Alpha NOT Precompiled library option available to install. Did this get removed and replaced by something else, or can I obtain a zip file of the 1.15-0-Alpha library from another site?

kblnig

Re: Missing Arduino TensorFlow Lite versiion 1.15-0-Alpha library

Post by kblnig »

I am having the same issue. Help would be much appreciated!

sj_remington

Post by sj_remington »

For some reason, the TensorFlow folks asked Arduino to remove the library. You can still find it on GitHub and install it manually. See https://github.com/arduino/ArduinoTenso ... /issues/32

kblnig

Post by kblnig »

It seems confusing. From the comments on the link you send it seems as if someone was developing the arduino library for the arduino ide outside the github repo? Hence it will not be the same code as was included in the arduino ide library?

Adafruit are very strict that a particular should be selected but on github only 1 branch with zero tags excist?

HELP!!! :D

sj_remington

Post by sj_remington »

Adafruit are very strict
To my knowledge, neither Adafruit, nor Arduino have anything to do with TensorFlow code development.

kblnig

Post by kblnig »

I dont know whats in the original arduino_tensorflow alpha 1.15.0 as its not available amymore, but i assume it will have references to the adafruit hardware. The example in the github repo is referencing directly to the Ble sense and when i try to compile i get all sorts of errors to those references.

The tensorflow team asked for the library to be pulled from the arduino store as the code was diverting from their github code so i can only assume that someone replaced the references to the ble sense in the arduino ide library 🤷‍♀️?

Anyone with the package downloaded befor the pull that can post it here?

sj_remington

Post by sj_remington »

What is your particular interest in TensorFlow Lite and what processor do you want to run it on?

The examples are really just toys (simple educational demonstrations), and they run on other platforms, such as Android phones or the RPi. So, before you put a lot of effort into this project, it would be a good idea to make sure that the effort will be worthwhile.

https://www.tensorflow.org/lite/examples

sj_remington

Post by sj_remington »

By the way, the "official" Arduino version is specifically tailored for the sensors on the Nano 33 BLE Sense, and runs only on that platform.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Circuit Playground Classic, Circuit Playground Express, Circuit Playground Bluefruit”