Are you guys still getting rpi restocks on Wednesdays?

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/
virgosystems

Are you guys still getting rpi restocks on Wednesdays?

Post by virgosystems »

I haven't been getting email alerts.

Thanks so much

Joe

kk1l

Re: Are you guys still getting rpi restocks on Wednesdays?

Post by kk1l »

It seems so. I have seen stock arrive Wed the 12th and was able to purchase one. Again some on Thu 13th and my order was cancelled as I had just purchased one. I waited and yesterday Wed 26th I was able to order one which was cancelled as well. Email from support says we are limited to 1 Pi of any model, not whenever they become available , but apparently ever "until we will update these restrictions and provide a time when additional orders can be placed". My unanswered question is how I will know when I can order again. I know all of us are weathering this frustrating situation.

No email alert for me either. It could be that if you get an alert you are eligible again? Only speculation on my part.

73 es God Bless de KK1L, Ron <><

ZeroHecksGiven

Post by ZeroHecksGiven »

kk1l wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:26 pm It seems so. I have seen stock arrive Wed the 12th and was able to purchase one. Again some on Thu 13th and my order was cancelled as I had just purchased one. I waited and yesterday Wed 26th I was able to order one which was cancelled as well. Email from support says we are limited to 1 Pi of any model, not whenever they become available , but apparently ever "until we will update these restrictions and provide a time when additional orders can be placed". My unanswered question is how I will know when I can order again. I know all of us are weathering this frustrating situation.

No email alert for me either. It could be that if you get an alert you are eligible again? Only speculation on my part.

73 es God Bless de KK1L, Ron <><
Just had the same thing happen to me. Well, tried to order another one after a week or so since a 2GB model was in stock. Order was voided. It would be nice if they could just remove the ability for my account to purchase those things until I'm actually able to purchase it, seems like it would save everyone a little trouble and not have to wonder and randomly place orders until one finally sticks, because that's what I'm guessing I'll have to do.

kk1l

Post by kk1l »

There are definitely arrivals (or releases) about weekly. HOWEVER don't get your hopes up about getting one. I received an email telling me they were available (the first for me for MONTHS), even so my order was cancelled by the order reviewers. "No soup for you!!"

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

Return to “Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories”