Output audio from circuit playground Classic

Play with it! Please tell us which board you're using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
zjmarg

Output audio from circuit playground Classic

Post by zjmarg »

I've worked out the Circuit Playground Tone Piano on my Circuit Playground Classic. I am trying to figure out a way to output the sound to external speaker for a louder sound. Is there a way to do that from the Classic, as I do not see an audio out pin? Could I modify the code to somehow use one of the available pins to output audio to headphone/speaker as is possible with the Express?

zjmarg

Re: Output audio from circuit playground Classic

Post by zjmarg »

Alternatively, is it possible to send touch input events to my connected raspberry pi, which could then output the audio?

TI545

Post by TI545 »

zjmarg wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:01 am I've worked out the Circuit Playground Tone Piano on my Circuit Playground Classic. I am trying to figure out a way to output the sound to external speaker for a louder sound. Is there a way to do that from the Classic, as I do not see an audio out pin? Could I modify the code to somehow use one of the available pins to output audio to headphone/speaker as is possible with the Express?
I’d say this advice is a good start for you:

viewtopic.php?t=195270

zjmarg

Post by zjmarg »

Thank you!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Circuit Playground Classic, Circuit Playground Express, Circuit Playground Bluefruit”