Adafruit ESP32-S3 Feather with 4MB Flash 2MB PSRAM - STEMMA QT / Qwiic intrermittent Connectivity to computer

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Chaz10297

Adafruit ESP32-S3 Feather with 4MB Flash 2MB PSRAM - STEMMA QT / Qwiic intrermittent Connectivity to computer

Post by Chaz10297 »

Hello, I have been working on an Adafruit ESP32-S3 Feather with 4MB Flash 2MB PSRAM - STEMMA QT / Qwiic. My problem has been connectivity from the board to the arduino IDE has been intermittent for uploading code to the board. I have used different USB ports, different cables, different computers, uninstalling and reinstalling the IDE, factory reset of the board. Nothing seems to fix this issue. Any suggestions? The Board just seems to defalt to a blink program when trying to upload code that just worked a few minutes prior.

mikeysklar

Re: Adafruit ESP32-S3 Feather with 4MB Flash 2MB PSRAM - STEMMA QT / Qwiic intrermittent Connectivity to computer

Post by mikeysklar »

Are you seeing any error messages or confirmation during upload from the Arduino IDE? You will need to enable verbose logging under File —> Preferences.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”