Panel Mount Cable USB C to Micro B Male - 30cm Product ID: 4056 does not work

Breakout boards, sensors, other Adafruit kits, etc.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mdifilippo

Panel Mount Cable USB C to Micro B Male - 30cm Product ID: 4056 does not work

Post by mdifilippo »

Well after sending an email to support I was told to post a thread.... okay fine. I purchased multiple Panel Mount Cable USB C to Micro B Male - 30cm
Product ID: 4056 thinking of course as anyone would that I could use USB C to USB C cables however every cable I've tried, with multiple computers and power bricks don't seem to work. So I now am stuck going USB Micro, to USB C, then using USB C cable to USB A to actually do anything. Totally useless. Are these bad stock, or is Adafruit aware of this defect and only deciding to mention that a PD resistor is not included?

order #2963505-6150663262 and #2960354-9528525710

mikeysklar

Re: Panel Mount Cable USB C to Micro B Male - 30cm Product ID: 4056 does not work

Post by mikeysklar »

I would recommend a refund as these adapters are not working for your setup.

This forum thread link is your authorization. Please write to customer [email protected] with your order# and this forum link and they will resolve this for you.

mdifilippo

Re: Panel Mount Cable USB C to Micro B Male - 30cm Product ID: 4056 does not work

Post by mdifilippo »

So Adafruit has no care that these do not serve as properly working USB C to Micro B USB cables. Okay good to know.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Other Products from Adafruit”