Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Sense

Please tell us which board you are using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
yenhui

Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Sense

Post by yenhui »

I recently ordered the Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Sense, and I downloaded the most recent version of the Arduino IDE (2.0.3). When I receive the Feather nRF52840, I will need to identify the board into which I am downloading my code. I found this link https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-fea ... port-setup, and having previously done a similar procedure for the Feather Adalogger, I realize that I must go in the Arduino IDE to File > Preferences and then paste the necessary URL for my board into the Additional Boards Manager URLs of the Preferences window. I notice at the above link that I will then go to Tools > Board where I will see the following choices:
Adafruit Feather nRF52832
Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Express
Adafruit Feather Bluefruit Sense
Adafruit Itsy Bitsy nRF52840 Express

but I do not see the Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Sense. Please tell me which one of the above choices that I need to choose, and if I am using the wrong link, please let me know the link to which I need to go to find the proper URL for the Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Sense. Also, if there is any link that has step by step instructions on how to program the Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Sense to communicate via Bluetooth with another Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Sense, please let me know. Thanks.

dastels

Re: Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Sense

Post by dastels »

After installing the "Adafruit nRF52" board support package You should be able to see a board menu as in the attached image.

Dave
Attachments
Screenshot from 2023-01-19 09-33-14.png
Screenshot from 2023-01-19 09-33-14.png (180.3 KiB) Viewed 30 times

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Feather - Adafruit's lightweight platform”