MIDI to USB Ascii Keyboard Note Mapper Device

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
egrigg9000

MIDI to USB Ascii Keyboard Note Mapper Device

Post by egrigg9000 »

Is there a resource online to find people who might be able to take on custom, one-off hardware projects?

I'm not interested in doing this myself, but I'd be interested in possibly hiring someone to make a midi to usb keyboard converter. This would be a piece of hardware that would accept midi in and output USB which a windows PC would find indistinguishable from ascii keyboard signals. So one can play the piano (midi controller) to type emails etc.

Hardware is important due to need to walk it from home office to work office settings and back without needing to install anything.

Thank you for considering this request.

mikeysklar

Re: MIDI to USB Ascii Keyboard Note Mapper Device

Post by mikeysklar »

You can post your MIDI to USB opportunity here:

https://jobs.adafruit.com/
The jobs board is for designers, makers, programmers, artists and engineers who are looking for great places work at & projects to work on. And like most job boards, this job board is for companies and people who need the best talent for their projects and companies.

This is a free service provided by Adafruit, all you need to do to use the job boards is be an Adafruit customer. To post your job offer or your skills (job-seeker) just log in to your Adafruit account and post a new job/skill listing or reply to the job listing.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”