WPA-2/3 Enterprise for WipperSnapper?

adafruit.io wippersnapper BETA support, discussions, and more!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
hobob0t

WPA-2/3 Enterprise for WipperSnapper?

Post by hobob0t »

Does WipperSnapper support enterprise wifi for any board? (such as the popular eduroam network used on many college campuses)

ESP32 preferably? I don't have a board to test with, I wanted to check before buying the hardware.

Thanks!

brubell
Learn User Page

Re: WPA-2/3 Enterprise for WipperSnapper?

Post by brubell »

Not currently. We have an issue for this here: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_Wi ... issues/220

If you would like to be notified of when we add it, subscribe to the issue.

On the issue, could you comment if you are intending on using this on a college campus or a K12 campus? Does the campus have Eduroam?

hobob0t

Post by hobob0t »

Thanks for the reply. I'm on a college campus helping a grad student build a few CO2 loggers for a research study. We have Eduroam everywhere, I think the whole university of California system uses it. I know Stanford does as well.

brubell
Learn User Page

Post by brubell »

Interesting! Ok, could you add a comment to the issue to ("plus one") support for us adding this feature?

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Adafruit IO Wippersnapper Beta”