M4sk programming help

Breakout boards, sensors, other Adafruit kits, etc.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Awakekiwi

M4sk programming help

Post by Awakekiwi »

Hi all. I'm wanting to combine the behaviour of the monster m4sk proximity sensor code that opens and closes the eyes with proximity detection (tree ent project) combined with the thermal camera code that allows the eyes to follow you (follow you project). I have no coding experience. I'd be happy to pay someone to do it for me. Cheers
Perhaps I need to learn adrino programming and compile it myself but that will take some time.
Where do I start?

Franklin97355

Re: M4sk programming help

Post by Franklin97355 »

You could try https://jobs.adafruit.com/ but if you try to use the example code and have trouble making them work you might be able to ask specific questions that people can answer.

Awakekiwi

Post by Awakekiwi »

Om im having no luck. I basically want to enable user-watch.cpp and user_pir.cpp but the system only allows one user*.cpp active at a time. When I have user_pir.cpp active then the random eye code is active but i cant see where to change that. Im sure this is a really simple thing but i just cant get my head around it.
There must be a simple way to drop the PIR code into the user.cpp so that i can have the PIR module and IR camera module working together. Anyone on here with some experience with Monster M4sk and compiling will probably know how to do this. I just need to find a way to get his help to the right person in these forums.
Cheers!

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Could you post your code that you are trying to use (using the code button </>)

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Other Products from Adafruit”